We all hate having our skin damaged in the summers. And most of the times, the problem is Sun tan. Get to know about its remedies here!
Natural Remedies To Treat Sun Tan
So it is not only the hygiene and other precautionary measures but natural remedies as well. We need to make sure that we are using the most natural things for our skin. Because usually, the use of poor quality products worsen the situation of our skin. Here we will be sharing some amazing and easy to use remedies for this skin problem.
1- Lemon Juice
This is an amazing remedy for the treatment of this problem.
- All you need is to take a lemon and cut it into slices.
- Then rub it over the sun tan skin.
- Let it settle for some time and then wash it.
2- Buttermilk And Oatmeal
This remedy is also very affordable and simple to use.
- You will need two tablespoons of oatmeal and three tablespoons of buttermilk.
- Mix them properly and then apply on the tanned areas.
- After some time, wash it with cold water.
3- Tomato Extract And Yogurt
Tomato is an amazing food which is incredibly rich in antioxidants. The method to use is following;
- Take one tablespoon of tomato extract. And one to two tablespoons of yogurt.
- Now mix them properly.
- And then apply the paste to the areas of your skin which are sun tanned.
- You need to let it settle for almost half an hour and then wash it off.
4- Lemon Juice And Potato Juice
This is a yummy combination of juices to help sort out the skin problems. The method to prepare is simple and as follows;
- Take a potato and try taking out as much juice out of it as you can.
- Now mix the reasonable quantity of the potato juice with almost one tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Then you need to apply it to your suntanned skin and let it settle for some time.
- You can wash it with normal water for best results.